Foothill Camp – Savandurga
The camp offers you spectacular views of the rugged and untamed landscape and is the perfect escape for those looking for an amazing experience and to get up close and intimate with nature.
We offer African-style tented accommodation that blends into the natural beauty of its breathtaking surroundings. The canvas tents have been designed to exert minimal impact on the environment.
We offer only 2 couple tents and 2 tented dormitories as we want your experience to be intimate and exclusive.
The canvas tents are cosy, rustic and equipped with little unexpected luxuries like modern bathrooms and fans which will make your stay truly comfortable.
We request all our guests to carry government approved id’s like Aadhar, Driving license or Passport at the time of checking in.
Please note that we have only 2 luxury tents.
Our luxury canvas tents are carpeted and come with a queen size bed, charging points, pedestal fans and a luxurious bathroom with running hot and cold water.
These tents have a private porch which offer you an uninterrupted view of Savandurga hills.
Breakfast is complimentary.
Extra beds can be provided on request.
Extra bed - INR 770+GST per head (We can accommodate a maximum of 3 adults in a luxury tent)
Breakfast if required for the extra adult will be at INR 200 per head.
2 Kids upto 6 years can stay free in the parents room when using existing beds. Children aged 7 and above are charged extra.
We have 2 dormitories and we can accommodate 20 individuals in both our dormitories.
Each dorm has 5 bunk beds and can accommodate 10 individuals. Each dorm is equipped with 2 showers and 2 toilets.
Breakfast is complimentary.
Please bring your own towels.
We provide linen and duvets but do get your own lightweight blankets if required.
Lunch/dinner provided if group size 7 and above.
We can organize a camp fire in the evening for your group if required - complimentary
We have a barbecue grill and we provide the coal at an extra charge of INR 250 for one use. If interested you can bring your own meat/vegetables and grill it on our barbecue.
You can store the meat/ veggies in our refrigerator.
Lunch/ dinner will be charged extra at INR 500 ( non-veg) and INR 400 (veg) per meal and this needs to be ordered before arrival.
Eve tea snacks - Rs 150 per head. There is a fridge to store your food and if you bring your own food, the staff can help to heat it up for you.
Rules & Policies
1.NO smoking inside the dorms or luxury tents.
2. NO littering on the property.
3. If you do smoke outside on the property please dispose of the cigarette butts in the dustbins and not on the grounds as cigarette butts are not bio-degradable.
Let’s try to be eco-friendly please.
4. Do not play music from your car’s music systems as it will disturb the locals.
5. Do not wear outside shoes inside the dorms or luxury tents since the flooring is carpeted.
6. We follow a zero trace camping policy as we want to be eco-friendly. If you bring any plastics, cans and bottles to the camp, please do take it back with you and dispose of it safely. Please do not leave it back at the camp.
7.NO music allowed post 10:00 PM as it is not allowed by the local authorities.
No loud talking or any disturbing activity allowed post 10:00 PM as it will disturb the other guests
8.Conserve water. Firmly close water taps once you are done.
9. NO fireworks or firearms allowed on the property.
It is the responsibility of each camper to understand and comply with these rules. These rules are strictly enforced by us to ensure a peaceful, safe and enjoyable experience for each guest.
A cleaning fee of INR 1000 will be charged if guests smoke inside the canvas tents, dirty the rooms.
1. Pets are not allowed inside the dormitories or luxury tents.
2. Please keep your dog on a leash so that the other guests on the property are not disturbed.
3. Do not leave your dogs unattended.
A cleaning fee of INR 1000 will be charged if we find that pets have been allowed inside the rooms.
Cancellation allowed prior to 48 hrs.
100% will be deducted if cancelled in 24 hrs