🫀World Heart Day Run – 2022
52 52 people viewed this event.
World Heart day Run – 2022: This day is celebrated to increase awareness of cardiovascular diseases and how to control them to negate their global impact.
Fitness activities like running, walking and cycling certainly helps in keeping a check on the health of your heart. So don’t wait and just gear up for this race.
EVENT DATE – 29 Sep – 31 Jan 2023
- Facebook Posters
- Customised Frame (With Medal and a picture)
- Run with App / Watch to track your run and submit data with proof on the link or WhatsApp
Number: 62677 51454
- Data can be submitted on a given WhatsApp number till 31 Jan 2023 by 11 AM.
- Data submission is MANDATORY (Strictly No Exception allowed)
- Once you finish your run/ride, you must click a screenshot of the app you are using to calculate
your distance. You need to submit this screenshot as proof of the distance you covered on the
link/WhatsApp number provided.
TERMS & CONDITIONS / OTHER DETAILS
- Please choose the event category carefully; registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- Participants must use known running applications to record the run, such as Strava, Endomondo, Runtastic, Nike Pro, etc.
- Participant has to carry their hydration & energy pack.
- Participants must provide a valid contact mobile number and email id for further communication.
- The minimum age to participate is 4 years.
- You can start the race from your home or any other place you prefer
- Medals/t-shirt will be couriered after the event registration.
- Runners/cyclists will take part in the race at their own risk, organiser or any other agency associated with the event will not be responsible for the inconvenience (theft, death, robbery, etc.) caused while completing the distance.
- The participant is responsible for their own safety.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions or restrictions by authorities, the organiser reserves the right to postpone the event.
- Snapshots should be sent with BIB no. on the official WhatsApp number (6267751454) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately after a workout/activity.
- The snapshot must include running time, distance & current date
- In case of a medical emergency, kindly contact 108 ambulance service or any other equivalent services of your location
- This event is only limited to an Indian residents, foreigner participant must provide their Indian residence address
- All rights and decisions are reserved with Roadiz Adventures Private Limited.
- Participants will get the medal and frame after completing the run/ride in 2 weeks.